In order to comply with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSS-CE), it is informed that the owner and responsible person of this website (www.comvort.com), hereinafter “the website”, is:
Identity: Marcela Ramírez Granada
Address: Calle Josep Pla, 22 Cabrils. Barcelona, Spain.
Access and Use
As a user, it is important that you know this information before continuing to browse our web.
This legal notice may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the content offered therein.
The purpose of this website is to offer a space where you can learn about the Comvort group, our services, our members and to enjoy our content.
Conditions of Use:
As a condition for accessing and using the website, the user knows and accepts that:
- Access to and use of the website is subject at all times to compliance with this Legal Notice, and
- Will make a responsible and reasonable use of the website and its contents, according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are respectively conceived.
It is expressly prohibited:
- To use any of the content and services for illegal purposes, prohibited in this legal notice and other applicable conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that in any way may damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the website.
- To use content and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the responsible/ person in charge or third parties, without (the user) having previously obtained the necessary authorization from their owners to carry out the use that it (the user) makes or intends to make.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents of the website, unless you have the authorization of those responsible of the Website.
- The immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the user’s right to use the website
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of any user content
- Issuing a warning to the user
- Take legal action against the user including procedures for reimbursement of all costs “including but not limited to reasonable administrative and legal expenses” resulting from the infringement; and,
- The disclosure of this information to the competent police and judicial authorities.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Comvort makes its website available to the user, assuming solely and exclusively the responsibility derived from the diligence that may be required by law.
Therefore, Comvort does not assume any direct or indirect responsibility derived from the misuse or fraudulent or illegal use made by the user of the website or its contents.
Comvort will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the website, however, it does not guarantee that access to it will not be interrupted or that it will be free of errors. Comvort undertakes to correct any errors as soon as it become aware of them. Comvort does not guarantee the continuity and availability of the web, nor of its contents or services.
Comvort reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented on the website.
In the same way, in no case will those responsible be liable for:
- The problems of access, availability and / or continuity of the website that allow access to it through a mobile terminal and / or the functionalities that make it up when they are derived from factors outside the scope of control and activity of the website headlines. For example and without limitation to the terminal used by the user, the available bandwidth, the internet connection speed or the geographical location.
- Damages of any kind that may be caused by the interruption, termination or dysfunction of the website for reasons not attributable to those responsible; and
- The existence of viruses or other elements that can cause alterations to the computer system and / or the user’s mobile terminal.
- Comvort is not responsible for any damage or harm to the user’s software and / or hardware arising from accessing and / or using the website.
Affiliate links for recommended products may also be included.
Comvort is the owner of all the intellectual property rights of the website, as well as of the elements contained in it; by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.
Any use not previously authorized by Comvort will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics that are not related to Comvort and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, Comvort has the express and prior authorization from them.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following email: email@example.com
In accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, the Provider undertakes to adopt technical and organizational measures necessary, according to the level of security of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The Data Controller is Marcela Ramírez Granada, Comvort Group.
Address: Calle Josep Pla, 22 Cabrils. Barcelona, Spain.
If any of the clauses of the legal notice were declared totally or partially null or ineffective, said declaration will only affect that provision or part of it that is null or ineffective, all other provisions remaining in force.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all derivative conflicts or related to its use, the Courts and Tribunals of Catalonia.
The Comvort Group is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to www.comvort.com.
You may be aware, data transmission on the Internet can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
The necessary technical and organizational measures are adopted at all times by Comvort to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it deals with, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
Information we collect from you
When you visit the Comvort website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, email address and other contact details.
Occasionally we may request information from users via surveys, contests or for a particular service (for example, our newsletter). Participation in surveys is purely voluntary and if you don’t want to give us the information requested you do not have to.
We may also collect information about your usage of our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about you from comments or messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We will also obtain personal data from other sources as follows:
Publicly available listings including but not limited to:
- Trade show attendee listings / directories
- Press release contact details / other publicly published contact information
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other directory listings
- External websites
How long we keep your data for
In the case of personal data provided for being contacted by Comvort, for electronic commercial bulletins and newsletters, Comvort keeps the data for the time that the owner of the data wishes to remain on the subscription list; they can unsubscribe at any time they wish, by clicking on the Unsubscribe button indicated in each newsletter, or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the information
Comvort will use your information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To process your registration and to contact you for any reasons related to the service, activity or online content that you have signed up for
- To provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply the services you have requested
- To contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide
- To provide you with information about our services, activities or online content, as well as that of collaborators or partners; in this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by Comvort through emails and newsletters and will be products and services related to the sector. If at any stage you no longer wish to receive any emails from us, you can opt out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails/ newsletters.
- To use IP addresses to identify the location of users and to block disruptive use
- To understand how you use our site and for internal research into our users´ demographics, interests and behaviour, in order to better understand and serve our users
- For direct marketing purposes
- To provide you with information that will help you select us as a partner for your future integrated communications projects.
- We may also use this information for our own internal administrative and promotional purposes.
Who we share your data with
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, data is shared with third party service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help www.comvort.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.comvort.com (IP address 184.108.40.206) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
For more information about Google Privacy practices you can see: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
Sendblaster: used for email marketing and newsletters. Service provided by Delivery Tech, a company based in the United States of America and operating from California. Their European representative is eDisplay Srl, based in Italy. Learn more about Sendblaster’s privacy practices here. https://www.sendblaster.com/privacypolicy-eu-regulation-2016-79-gdpr/basic-information/
Facebook: Tool used as a social media network for connecting with users, customers and potential buyers. The service is provided by Facebook Ireland Ltd., its servers are in the United States of America. Learn more about Facebook’s privacy practices here https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr.
This tool also manages campaigns made on WhatsApp and Instagram. Learn more about their privacy practices here:
Linkedin: we use this tool to connect with users, customer, potential buyers and other participants. Learn about Linkedin privacy practices here: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Twitter: we use this tool to connect with users, customer, potential buyers and other participants.
Learn about Linkedin privacy practices here: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com
Your rights when you give us your data
At anytime you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or cancellation of your authorization to use your personal data according to the conditions and limits provided in the current legislation. You can do this by writing to us by post to Carrer Josep Pla, 22. Cabrils 08348, Barcelona, Spain, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . In either case you must provide a valid proof of law of your identity, such as a photocopy of your ID, driver license or equivalent. If you consider it appropriate, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Similarly, you can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent.
Acceptance and consent
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: comvort.com
Cookie declaration last updated on 7/12/20:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|elementor||comvort.com||Used in context with the website’s WordPress theme. The cookie allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|wordpress_test_cookie||comvort.com||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
|yt-player-bandaid-host||YouTube||Used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor’s device and network settings.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-player-bandwidth||YouTube||Used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor’s device and network settings.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|yt-player-headers-readable||YouTube||Used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor’s device and network settings.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||YouTube||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|